Here’s another Nepali cooking video recipe from Pucca Syanu – this time she shows how to cook Suji ko Halwa (perfect for dessert or snack).
1 cup Suji aka Semolina
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil or Ghee
1 Tablespoon – Chopped Almonds
1 Tablespoon – Raisins
2 cups Milk
1/2 cup sugar
* If you want you can replace milk with water. The recipe remains exactly the same.
* You can adjust the sugar more or less as per your liking.
* Never leave your suji unattended while roasting or else it will burn and it won’t taste very nice.
* I highly recommend you to cook this dish in a non stick pan.
* You can use any kind of nuts you have in this recipe.